Assam Police recruitment 2016 assampolice.gov.in job vacancies: Assam police issues notifications on its official portal regarding vacant posts of constables, Head constable, SI, ASI, Home Guard, Dog handlers etc which are ready to be filled. The interested and eligible candidates required to apply online right from the official portal.
Assam Police recruitment 2016
All the interested candidates must lie in the age group of 18 years to 25 years of age as on 1 January 2016 .i.e., He/she must neither be less than 18 years of age, nor more than 25 years as on the last date of the submission of the application. Certain relaxation can be given in the age but strict rules and regulations of the government will be followed for the given purpose.
Assam Police Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must be at least matriculate or have passed class 10 from any of the recognized board or institution of India in order to be eligible to sit the examination conducted by the board. Suppose a person fails to satisfy this condition, then he/she cannot apply for the vacant constable posts by the Assam government.
- All the male candidates falling in the general, OBC or SC category must have a minimum height of 162.56 cm, whereas, in case of females, it is 154.94 cm.
- All the male candidates falling in the ST category must have a minimum height of 160.02 cm, whereas, in case of females, it is 152.40 cm.
- All the male candidates who fall in General, OBC, SC or ST (Plains) category shall have a chest of 80 cm (normal) and 85 cm (expanded)
- All the male candidates who fall in General, OBC, SC or ST (hills) category shall have a chest of 78 cm (normal) and 83 cm (expanded)
Assam Police Selection Procedure:
The final selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in different areas, viz., PST, PET, Written examination, Medical exam of the candidates and personal interviews. Some extramural activities and certain special skills will also be taken into account before passing on the final judgment. The verdict will be made based on the merit obtained by them in all these areas. The interested and eligible candidate has to pass through all these examinations gradually to be finally selected. A good performance is necessary in all these areas.
Assam Police vacancies 2016
Candidates have both online and offline options to apply for the posts.
- Open the official website of Assam police, assampolice.gov.in
- Find “Recruitment of Armed Branch Constables” and click on it.
- Now you have to click on “Apply Online”
- Fill in all the details asked and do not leave any field blank.
- Once you have filled in all the fields, click on submit.
- You may download your copy and take a print out before future reference.
The candidates have to download their admit cards at least a week before the exam takes place. To download the call letter, candidates have to follow these steps:
- Open the website assampolice.gov.in and Click on ‘download admit card’
- Now fill in your user name and password that was provided at the time of registration and click on ‘login’.
- After successfully completing the above steps, you will see your call letter in the form of a pdf file appearing on the screen. You can download it and get it printed.
For detailed information about Assam police recruitment 2016 for various posts, Please Visit assam.policerecruitments.in.