Bihar police Recruitment 2016 biharpolice.bih.nic.in Job Vacancies: Bihar government has invited the applications for the vacancies for various posts from the young job seekers that are competitive and efficient. There are vacancies for both males and females for the post of constables, Head constables, ASI, Sub inspectors and Home guard etc.
Bihar police Recruitment 2016
In the recent notification issued by the Bihar government, it has been notified that as much as 35% seats are reserved for the female candidates only who want to apply for the job of constables. Bihar Police Central Selection board will undertake the task of recruitment.. The board has not yet mentioned the date of application submission but it is expected that the board will soon release a notification regarding the last date.
The Bihar police recruitment application form is available in both online as well as offline mode.
Academic Qualification of the Candidates:
The candidates who want to appear in the examination for the recruitment of Bihar police for the post of constables must be minimum HSC 12th pass student from any recognized board or some equivalent qualification, failing to which, he/she cannot take part in the examination conducted by the Bihar police for the selection of constables.
Bihar Police Eligibility Criteria:
- The person applying for the posts must be an Indian Citizen.
- He/she must fall in the age group of 18 years to 23 years if he belongs to general category.
- If a person belongs to SC/ST, whether male or female, then the person must be in the age group 18 years- 28 years.
- OBC female candidates must be within 18-26 years whereas male candidates must fall in 18-25 years.
Bihar Police recruitment Application Fee:
For Constable: Interested applicants have to submit a fee of Rs 200/-. If a person belongs to any of the reserved category, then he has to pay Rs. 75/- as application fees.
All the selected candidates will get a pay scale of 5200-20200 including a GP of Rs. 2000/-.
Bihar police Job Vacancies 2016
Certain tests will be conducted and after that, the final interview will take place based on which the final selection will be done. The candidates will have to first clear the preliminary tests such as PST, PET, written exam and Medical examination, after which the final interview will take place by the board. The selection will be solely based on merit obtained by candidates after the tests and interview. The final verdict of the board cannot be challenged.
How to Apply Online?
- Open the official web portal of Bihar police biharpolice.bih.nic.in and click on ‘apply online’
- click on the particular advertisement and read it vigilantly
- Fill up the given application form and do not leave any blank field.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, scanned signatures and scanned copies of required supporting documents as required.
- After filling all the fields and attaching required documents, click on ‘submit’.
- You can download your copy and take a print out of it for future purposes.
How to apply offline?
- Purchase OMR application form that is available at all the post offices throughout the state by paying the application amount.
- Fill the form very watchfully. Make sure you do not misinterpret a statement or make any spelling mistakes.
- After filling the form, attach the required documents and submit at the post office.
- Make sure you get 2-3 photocopies of the form before submitting it at the post office.
It is suggested that all the interested candidates must visit the official website, i.e., www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in and keep themselves updated of the follow up advertisements and notifications.
For detailed information about Bihar police recruitment 2016 for various posts, Please Visit bihar.policerecruitments.in.