MP Police recruitment 2016 mppolice.gov.in Job Vacancy: Here is the good news for the citizens of the Madhya Pradesh as the government of Madhya Pradesh has notified that they will release vacancies of Head Constables, Constables inspector and sub inspector. The up comers who are interested for applying these posts, so this is the best time to grab your job as lots of vacancies are there of police force in the Madhya Pradesh after a long time. These posts will help the unemployed youngsters of Madhya Pradesh to get employed.
MP Police recruitment 2016 – 2017
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Police Department|
|Name of Posts||Head Constables, Constables, Inspector and sub inspector|
|NO. of vacancies||Check Here|
|Qualification (study basis)||Graduation or diploma|
|Last date of applying||N/A|
MP Police Constable recruitment 2016
- Physical qualification- The candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 21 years. For the reserved categories as per the government rules, the age relaxation is provided to the candidates. The candidate’s height should be able 170cm and the chest must be 81-85cm individually. Relaxation to candidates, which are from the hilly areas and the eye site, must be 6/10.
- Educational qualification-The candidate have to pass the 12th standard from an recognized school of college and for the reserved categories they can deduct their standards from 12th to 9th
MP Police head constable recruitment 2016
- Physical qualification –The applying candidate’s age must be in between 15 to 18 years and off course for the reserved one the age relaxation is applied according to the government rules. For this post, some skills are also required like typing skills because these skills will help them further and no weakness of eye side will be tolerated and there should not be any disease to the candidates because it will harm himself along with other also.
- Educational qualification – Only those candidates are eligible those who have passed there 12th standard below 12th none of the candidate will get select.
MP Police ASI recruitment 2016
- Physical qualification – The applying candidates must pass 20 years of his age but not more than 25 years. The chest of candidate should be 80-85cm and 170cm is the requirement of the height of the candidate. Typing skills are required and again the candidates must be free from all type of diseases.
- Educational qualification- This time the education level is more than 12th standard and that is the graduation only the graduate candidates can apply for this post.
MP Police SI Recruitment 2016
- Physical qualification- The candidates who are applying for this post should not pass 25 years. This post is very important so the best candidate will be chosen. The candidate should have all the knowledge of the police department and no disease should be these along with eye site.
- Educational qualification – The graduate candidates are eligible.
MP Police Application fee
For the general category candidates the form fee is RS.700 and whereas for the reserved categories like ST, ST Etc., the fee is only RS.350 because of the government rules the relaxation is provided.
- Log on to our official website mppolice.gov.in
- Then click the apply button.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form.
- Then submit the form before last date.
- Don’t forgot to submit the fees.
MP Police important dates:-The last date of applying for the job is ____ after that you will not be able to apply for the any of the following jobs as the no online form will be available and the written exam of the candidates will be held on 2016.
Now you have lot of time to practice for your exam so work hard and best of luck to all the candidates.
For detailed information about MP police recruitment 2016 for various posts, Please Visit mp.policerecruitments.in.