Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 punjabpolice.gov.in job vacancy: Very soon, Punjab police will issue an advertisement to invite the candidates for applying the post of constables, sub-inspectors or assistant sub-inspectors. The vacancy will be open for both males and females.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 – 2017
It can be expected that the notification will release very soon. All the eligible and interested candidates can check the official portal, www.punjabpolice.gov.in for timely updates of the recruitment vacancies. The candidates can apply on the official websites only in the form of online mode. All the candidates have to apply on or before the given last date and they will not be allowed to apply once, the final submission day has passed. We have offered some basic details that the vacancy will entail.
Punjab Police Academic Qualifications:
In case a candidate is applying for constable post, he/she must have passed at least HSC class 12 to be eligible to apply. If a candidate is going to apply for the post of sub-inspectors or assistant sub-inspectors, he/she must make sure that he at least holds a graduation degree from any recognized board or university. If a candidate does not match the given criteria, he will not be eligible to apply for any of the posts.
Punjab Police Age Limit:
The age limit for all the posts, i.e., constables, sub-inspectors or assistant sub-inspectors is between 18-25 years of age. This means that a person can neither be less than 18 years of age, nor he can be above 25 years of age as on the date that will be prescribed in the notification. Relaxation will be given to the candidates on their age but only with the regard to the rules and regulations of the government.
Punjab Police Selection Process:
The candidates will have to pass through a series of hurdles to be finally selected by Punjab Police. The selection process includes- Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, Written test, Interview, merit list.
- Physical Measurements: In this initial stage, the candidate will be measured on the basis of his height and weight. Candidates having less height than required or less/more weight than prescribed will be rejected at this stage only.
- Physical Efficiency Test: The candidate will be measured according to his strength, flexibility, endurance, speed and diligence.
- Written Test: once a candidate has passed physical measurement and physical efficiency test, he will qualify for the written examination. The Punjab Police will also mention the paper pattern in the follow up advertisement.
- Interview: After crossing all the above stages, if the candidate has successfully passed the written test, he will be called for a personal interview by the board.
- Merit List: In case the candidate gives an exceptional performance in the interview and all the above stages too, then he will get his name featured in the merit list. The better the performance, the better rank he will get.
Punjab Police Application Fee:
In order to apply, the candidates that belong to the general and OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/-to apply. However, there is no application fee for any of the ST/SC candidates.
How to Apply for Punjab Police?
- Open the official website of Punjab Police punjabpolice.gov.in and search for ‘apply online’
- Then check for the given advertisement and read it carefully
- Fill up the given form leaving no blank fields.
- Upload your passport size photograph, scanned signatures and scanned copies of required supporting documents.
- After filling all the fields, click on ‘submit’.
- You can download your copy and take a print out of it for future purposes.
We will also release the recruitment notification along with the official website of Punjab police. You must visit these sites from time to time and keep yourselves updated of the notification and all the other details.
For detailed information about Punjab police recruitment 2016 for various posts, Please Visit punjab.policerecruitments.in.