Rajasthan police recruitment 2017 police.rajasthan.gov.in job vacancy: Rajasthan Police is an agency for law enforcement in the state of Rajasthan, India. It has its headquarters in the state capital, Jaipur. The recruitment is normally through RPSC i.e. Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This commission conducts RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Service) exam, which is a state level examination. The recruits, after passing the exam, undergo training at RPA Jaipur.
The Rajasthan Police has announced the notification for the recruitment of Constable, SI, ASI and certain other posts. The reason behind the notification is that the Rajasthan Police needs a strong Police force which can provide security to the visitors of Rajasthan, thus saving their state with full enthusiasm. Therefore, the energetic and young candidates are required to fill up the vacancies of constable in the state.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
To become a government employee, especially in police, a person should have heat in the hearts in order to find and catch the criminals. The motto of Rajasthan police is ‘Committed to Serve’, which can only be possible when more and more job fighters come forward to apply for the vacancies of police posts. The eligible and interested candidates can fill the Rajasthan Police recruitment application form both in offline as well as as online mode. Only those candidates can apply online who are fully eligible for the post.
Details Of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria- the candidates, to be called eligible for the post of constable, must have certain qualification and age limit which is as follows-
Age Limit– the candidates must be at least 18 years and not more than 23 years of age, in order to apply for the post. It is to be noted that relaxation in the upper age limit will be given according to the norms of the government in case a candidate happens to fall in the reserved category.
Educational Qualification– The candidates who aspire to become police constables and want to apply for the same, must be at least 10th pass(also known as matriculation) or must have an equivalent qualification from the recognized board /school, for the post of District Police.
- For the post of SI and ASI, the candidates must be 168 cm in height and chest should be 81cm with age limit 20-25 years and must be graduates.
- For the post of constable, the physical standards of the candidates remain the same but the age should be between 18-23 years and must be at least 12th
How To Apply For Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
If the candidates fulfill the above conditions in respect of age limit, possess the required educational qualification and are enthusiastic, energetic and tall, can apply online by following these steps-
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the Rajasthan Police official website which is police.rajasthan.gov.in it is to be noted that no other mode or means of application will be accepted for Rajasthan police recruitment 2017.
- Visit the LATEST NEWS section on this website.
- Read the notification very carefully by downloading it.
- Once satisfied, click on APPLY ONLINE and proceed to the process of application submission.
- Enter the required details and submit it.Proceed with the payment of application.
- Note down the system generated registration number and take a print out of the submitted application for future reference
Selection Process– The candidates will be selected based on a written test, proficiency test, physical efficiency test and medical examination. Once the candidates pass these tests, they are called for an interview.
Pay Scale– the salary of the selected candidate will be Rs 5200-20200 and a pay grade of Rs 2400. During training period, Stipend will be Rs 7900 p.m.
For detailed information about Rajasthan police recruitment 2017 for various posts, Please Visit rajasthan.policerecruitments.in.