Delhi police recruitment 2018 delhipolice.nic.in job vacancies: The Law and order agency for the national capital territory of Delhi is The Delhi Police. Delhi Police has the most progressive administrative system of India. Their principal is ‘citizen first’. It is taking measures to avoid accidents and provide safety measures. So anyone who wants job in the Delhi police , appliers must be 10+2 or graduation from any recognized institution or university and the appliers must be from India / Bhutan /Nepal / Tibetan refugee. Minimum age should be 20 and maximum should be 25. First there will be written exam , then interview and lastly physical test.
For the Delhi police recruitment 2018, interested competitors can download the application from website ‘www.delhipolice.nic.in’. Fill the form with proper and correct information and send the form with copies of testimonials like caste, proof, certificate and qualification. Attach self-attested passport size latest photograph with your signature and submit it. For offline mode, the appliers have top download the form and fill the entire information offline and attach the photocopies of the important details. Enclose it in envelope and send it to the address specified there. There are various posts in the Delhi police department. Salary of constable, assistant sub inspector, and head constable is in between 5200-20200. The eligibility criteria and academic qualifications required for various posts are given as follows;
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Age criteria- the age of candidates should be from 18-21 years. For reserved categories 5 years relaxation is provided. Chest and height of candidate must be between 81-85cm and 170cm at least respectively. For residents of hilly areas, 5Cm relaxation is provided. The vision of the candidates must be 6/10.
- Academic qualification- the candidates must have cleared 10+2 from any recognized university or institution. Minimum qualification for reserved categories, daughters and sons of retired officers of Delhi police is class 9th.
Delhi Police Head constable Recruitment 2018
- Age criteria- the age of candidates should be 18-15 years. For reserved categories and ex-serviceman, 5 years relaxation is provided to them. Typing skills are important for the post of head constable so that they can write at least 25 words in Hindi and 30 words in English in a minute. The candidates should not have any diseases or major defect. Appliers should not have colorblindness.
- Academic qualification- candidates who have cleared 12th class from any recognized board are only eligible for the post of head constable.
Delhi Police Sub inspector Recruitment 2018
The age of candidates should be from 20-25 years. For tribal and reserved categories, 5 years relaxation is given.hieght of candidates should be 170 cm and chest must be between 81-85cm. relaxations of 5 years is allowed. Chest of candidates should be 81-85cm and height must be 170cm. Relaxation of 5 years is allowed to reserved categories and departmental candidates. Candidates must be free from any major defect and disease.
- Academic qualification- only graduated candidates are only eligible for the post of sub inspector and for reserved category relaxation is allowed in the qualification.
Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (stenographer) Recruitment 2018
- Age criteria- the candidate’s age should be 18-25 years. Relaxation of 5 years is allowed to the reserved categories and tribal candidates. Knowledge of accounts is important for the candidates who apply. Moreover, knowledge of office working procedure is also necessary for candidates. The candidates must have typing skills so that they can type 30 words in Hindi in a minute.
- Academic qualification- only candidates who are graduated are eligible.
The one who performs better will be selected by Delhi police recruitment board.
For detailed information about Delhi police recruitment 2018 for various posts, Please Visit delhi.policerecruitments.in.