Haryana Police Recruitment Board issued a notification regarding the posts of constables and sub-inspector in the Haryana Police Department. Interested candidates can only apply on the official websites in the form of online mode.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates have to apply on or before the given last date. They cannot apply after it by any provision. The final dates have not been announced but the board will announce them soon in the form of notification on their official website. The interested candidates may also check the official notification regarding the recruitment on the official website www.hprbonline.in.
Haryana Police Recruitment Age Limit
The interested candidates must be in the age group of 18 years and 25 years. He/she must neither be less than 18 years of age, nor more than 25 years as on the last date of the submission of the application. Certain relaxation can be given in the age but strict rules and regulations of the government will be followed for the given purpose.
Haryana Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
The interested candidates must hold a graduation degree from any recognized college and university and for the post of constables, the candidates must have passed minimum HSC 12th class from any recognized board or must have some equivalent qualification. If the candidate does not pass any of these educational requirements, he cannot apply for the given posts.
Haryana Police Recruitment Selection Procedure
The final selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in different areas, viz., PST, PET, Written examination, Medical exam of the candidates and personal interviews. The verdict will be made based on the merit obtained by them in all these areas. The interested and eligible candidate has to pass through all these examinations gradually to be finally selected. A good performance is necessary in all these areas.
Haryana Police Recruitment Application Fees
All the candidates who fall under the general category has to deposit Rs. 100/- for the purpose of applying online. The candidates who do not fall under general category like SC, ST, and OBC are exempted to pay any kind of application fees.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Firstly, open the official website of the Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB) by typing in the address hprbonline.in.
- Click on ‘apply online’ in order to open the online application form.
- Check the advertisement and click on the required vacant post.
- Enter your email ID and fill in all the given fields without any mistake.
- Read the guidelines for scanning and upload of photo and signature carefully. After you have thoroughly read everything, then upload your passport size photograph and your unique signatures in the columns given according to the given set of specifications.
- After you have filled all the necessary fields and also uploaded you signature and photograph, then select the mode of payment, i.e., online or offline mode. (Only if you are in general category).
- After you have carefully submitted your payment info, you have to wait for the intimation of the server. If it is taking time, you must not refresh the page or click back button. If you do so, there are chances of you being double time charged.
- Enter ‘submit’ to submit your application form.
- If you have submitted all the information correctly, you will get an email or an SMS regarding your application number and password so, if you have to access it in future, you can easily do so.
- You can finally enter your application number and the password, download the copy and get it printed.
The verification will be done if you have passed the initial stages of selection process.
For detailed information about Haryana police recruitment 2018 for various posts, Please Visit haryana.policerecruitments.in.