UP Police recruitment 2018 uppbpb.gov.in job vacancy: UP Police Recruitment board, Lucknow has invited the application forms from young job seeker who are competitive and efficient. The applications are invited for the posts of constables and sub-inspectors. There are for the constables and sub-inspectors. Concerned candidates can apply in online mode as well as offline mode. On or before the last date. UPPRB have not yet announced the important concerned dates but it is expected that they will release them soon.
UP Police recruitment 2018
Last year, the exam held in the month of August where the final date of form submission was in the month of July. The board has planned to release an official notification regarding the UP Police recruitment, which will be available on www.uppbpb.gov.in. However, it may be noted that the board has the full authority to increase or decrease the number of posts before releasing the official advertisement. Interested candidates can buy the application form from various post offices or they may download it from the official web portal.
UP Police Educational Qualification:
If a person is applying for constable post, he/she should be minimum 12Th HSC pass from a recognized board. Whereas, if he is going to apply for the sub-inspector post, then he must hold a graduation degree from recognized university or college.
UP Police Age Limits:
Male candidates must be neither less than 18 years of age, nor more than 22 years of age. Whereas, female candidates must be neither less than 18 years of age, nor more than 25 years of age. Relaxation in the age can be provided on the rules and regulations of the government.
The Eligibility Criteria for constables as prescribed by UPPRB is as follows:
- A candidate ought to be a citizen of India.
- Interested candidate is required to have a NCC certificate or a computer certificate by any government institution.
- Candidate must be a man of high character.
- Any person who has more than one living wife is not eligible to apply for any post.
- If a female marries a man who has a living wife, she becomes ineligible to apply for the post.
- The candidate must be mentally and physically healthy.
- The height of the candidate must be above 168 cm. If the candidate is woman, then the minimum height is 152 cm.
The persons who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 2000/-
UP Police Selection process:
For being selected, a candidate will have to go through a series of steps, namely, PST, PET, written exam, Medical examination and finally personal interview. If the performance of a candidate is exceptionally good, the, he may be selected for the vacant posts.
How to Apply Online for UP Police ?
- Open the official web portal of UP police uppbpb.gov.in and click on ‘apply online’
- click on the particular advertisement and read it vigilantly
- Fill up the given UP Police recruitment application form and do not leave any blank field.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, scanned signatures and scanned copies of required supporting documents as required.
- After filling all the fields and attaching required documents, click on ‘submit’.
- You can download your copy and take a print out of it for future purposes.
How to apply offline?
- Purchase OMR application form that is available at all the post offices throughout the state by paying the application amount.
- Fill the form very watchfully. Make sure you do not misinterpret a statement or make any spelling mistakes.
- After filling the form, attach the required documents and submit at the post office.
- Make sure you get 2-3 photocopies of the form before submitting it at the post office.
For detailed information about UP police recruitment 2018 for various posts, Please Visit up.policerecruitments.in.